How to get Certificate, 10 European Credits and Master Membership - For Free
This course if provided by Metropolia Open University of Applied Sciences.
It is available to students anywhere in the world.
What is required:
as a student at Metropolia Open University of Applied Sciences.
2. Provide all the information asked at the profile screen
3. Study the 270 hour course (theory, exercises, videos, canvas and more)
4. Complete the 8 Certificate Exercises
5. Submit your 8 Certificate Exercises for review once completed. Please note - your submission and receiving the credits is subject to review. Review criteria is your understanding of the tasks and effort.
What you get:
- You will receive 10 European Credits upon completing the 8 Certificate Exercises.
- You will get a Transcript of Records in English showing your 10 European Credits (ECTS) from Metropolia University of Applied Sciences (one of the biggest, if not the biggest, game education providers in Finland).
- You will receive a verified Game Design Certificate from Game Design School. (The Certificate can be validated online at the website at anytime).
- You will be upgraded to Pro Membership with access to all material and videos at Game Design School upon being certified.
- All this is completely free for you.
How is this possible?
- The studies are supported by Finnish government covering our costs.
- Amount of workforce in Finland has decreased and we’re looking to promote Finland for future students and possible future workforce.
- Please note there is limited amount of seats available.
What are the European Credits (ECTS)?
The ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) is used by universities all over Europe and is based on student workload.
It helps students to move between countries as it makes international education more easily comparable across borders.
It helps students to have their academic qualifications and study periods abroad recognised.
Our course includes 270 hours which equals to 10 ECTS Credits.